New Hampshire Governance & Fiduciary Duties Attorneys
Providing Business Law & Counsel for Over a Century
The lawyers at Upton & Hatfield regularly counsel business owners, boards, and management of both for-profit enterprises and non-profit organizations on a broad range of governance matters that confront companies and their leadership. We provide experience and practical solutions in guiding clients through the complex and often divisive issues involving governance of companies.
Our business lawyers represent and counsel owners, boards, and management regarding:
- Board and committee structure, composition, authority, and duties
- Bylaws, operating agreements, charters, and policies
- Board functioning, procedures, and best practices
- Board and leadership evaluation, compensation, and succession planning
- Conflict of interest policies and disclosure
- Related party and pecuniary benefit transactions
- Board role and evaluation in regard to sale and buy-out transactions
- Actions asserting breach of duties, misconduct, and non-compliance
Contact Our Experienced Attorneys Today
With over a century of experience handling governance and fiduciary issues across the state of New Hampshire, our dedicated attorneys are equipped to handle a vast range of legal issues related to your business. To learn more, schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys.
Call us at (603) 716-9777 or contact us online today!
A Reputation for Excellence
We are known for our unwavering commitment to achieving the objectives of our clients.
A Legacy of Successful Results
Our 100-year legacy is built on achieving successful results for our clients.
Committed to the Community
We are proud to support a number of worthy non-profit organizations as a way to give back to our community.
Diverse Breadth of Experience
We provide our clients with full-service legal representation across a variety of practice areas.
We pride ourselves on providing our clients with personalized legal representation that meets their unique needs.
Experience on Your Side
Founded in 1908, we put more than 100 years of practice and experience to work for our clients.