New Hampshire Human Resource Management Law Attorneys
Assistance with the Legal Aspects of HR
Our attorneys represent and counsel businesses regarding the following human resources management areas:
- Discipline and discharge
- Human Resource counseling related to employee hiring, compensation, evaluations, and documentation
- Compliance with federal and state wage & hour, leave of absence, and anti-discrimination laws such as the FLSA, FMLA, ADA, ADEA, USERRA, the New Hampshire Law Against Discrimination, and the New Hampshire Whistleblowers’ Protection Act
- Investigation of complaints of unlawful harassment, discrimination and other workplace misconduct
- Personnel policies and handbooks
- Trainings and workshops in all aspects of state and federal employment law
- Non-competition agreements
- Protection of confidential information and trade secrets
- Non-solicitation of employees, customers, and clients
- Representation in Department of Labor audits
- Representation in wage claims claims filed at the New Hampshire Department of Labor
- Representation in claims filed with the EEOC, New Hampshire Commission for Human Rights, and/or state or federal court
- Representation in claims filed with the Department of Employment Security
- Drafting and reviewing employment agreements and severance agreements
Contact Us to Discuss Your Case
Our legal team is available to speak about the needs of your business and discuss how we can help you. Whether you need help handling a specific case or are interested in regularly working with our business & non-profit lawyers on your daily legal concerns, Upton & Hatfield, LLP can help. Call us today to learn more about our firm.
Connect with our New Hampshire human resource management law attorneys through our message form or via phone at (603) 716-9777.
A Reputation for Excellence
We are known for our unwavering commitment to achieving the objectives of our clients.
A Legacy of Successful Results
Our 100-year legacy is built on achieving successful results for our clients.
Committed to the Community
We are proud to support a number of worthy non-profit organizations as a way to give back to our community.
Diverse Breadth of Experience
We provide our clients with full-service legal representation across a variety of practice areas.
We pride ourselves on providing our clients with personalized legal representation that meets their unique needs.
Experience on Your Side
Founded in 1908, we put more than 100 years of practice and experience to work for our clients.