CONCORD, NH—AUGUST, 2015 — Upton & Hatfield, LLP, announced ten lawyers from the firm were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America® 2016 annual referral guide, a peer-review publication covering all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
These attorneys were recognized in the following practice areas:
- Heather M. Burns for Employment Law, Litigation and Medical Malpractice Law
- Charles W. Grau for Insurance Law
- Lauren Simon Irwin for Employment Law
- Barton L. Mayer for Litigation and Municipal Law
- Marilyn Billings McNamara for Family Law
- James F. Raymond for Business Organization and Real Estate Law
- Gary B. Richardson for Medical Malpractice Law and Personal Injury Litigation
- John Teague for Education Law
- Robert Upton for Municipal Litigation, Real Estate Litigation and Municipal Law
- Russell F. Hilliard for Mediation and Personal Injury Litigation
“It is an honor to have so many attorneys listed in the 2016 edition of Best Lawyers in America®. We greatly appreciate being recognized and nominated by our fellow members of the legal community,” said Upton & Hatfield Managing Partner James F. Raymond. “The Best Lawyers® publication provides important, impartial information for other attorneys and potential clients seeking counsel, and we consider it a privilege to be part of it.”
It is important to note that the lawyers listed in The Best Lawyers® have no say in which practice areas they are included. They are voted into practice areas based solely on votes from their peers.