CONCORD, NH—AUGUST 15, 2017— Upton & Hatfield, LLP, announced that seven lawyers from the firm were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America® 2018 annual referral guide, a peer-review publication covering all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
These attorneys were recognized in the following practice areas:
- Heather M. Burns for Employment Law, Litigation and Medical Malpractice Law
- Charles W. Grau for Insurance Law
- Lauren Simon Irwin for Employment Law
- Barton L. Mayer for Litigation and Municipal Law
- James F. Raymond for Business Organizations and Real Estate Law
- Gary B. Richardson for Medical Malpractice Law and Personal Injury Litigation
- John F. Teague for Education Law
In addition, two attorneys were awarded “Lawyer Of The Year”:
- Heather M. Burns for Employment Law
- James F. Raymond for Business Organizations
“It is an honor to have so many attorneys listed in the 2018 edition of Best Lawyers in America®. We greatly appreciate being recognized and nominated by our fellow members of the legal community,” said Upton & Hatfield Managing Partner James F. Raymond. “We consider it a privilege to be included this year.”
The lawyers listed in Best Lawyers® have no say in which practice areas they are included. They are listed in practice areas based solely on votes from their peers.