CONCORD, NH—AUGUST 15, 2016—Upton & Hatfield, LLP, announces seven lawyers from the firm were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2017 Best Lawyers in America® referral guide. The guide is an annual peer-review publication covering all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
The attorneys are recognized in the following practice areas:
- Heather M. Burns for Employment Law, Litigation and Medical Malpractice Law
- Charles W. Grau for Insurance Law
- Lauren Simon Irwin for Employment Law
- Barton L. Mayer for Litigation and Municipal Law
- James F. Raymond for Business Organization and Real Estate Law
- Gary B. Richardson for Medical Malpractice Law and Personal Injury Litigation
- John F. Teague for Education Law
“It is an honor to have so many attorneys listed in the 2017 edition of Best Lawyers in America®," said Upton & Hatfield Managing Partner James F. Raymond. "We greatly appreciate being recognized and nominated by our fellow members of the legal community. We consider it a privilege to be included this year.”
The lawyers listed in Best Lawyers® have no say in which practice areas they are included; attorneys are listed in practice areas based solely on votes from their peers.
About Upton & Hatfield, LLP
Established in 1908, Upton & Hatfield, LLP, has a long tradition of providing legal services in New Hampshire via offices in Concord, Hillsborough, and Portsmouth. Upton & Hatfield attorneys represent individuals, businesses, and municipalities in commercial transactions and litigation, business formation and acquisitions, employment law, including sexual harassment and wrongful termination, real estate, insurance, medical malpractice, personal injury, municipal and school law, family law, and estate planning. Upton & Hatfield is also committed to active community involvement and public service.