CONCORD, NH—November, 2014 — Upton & Hatfield, LLP, recently announced seven of the practice’s attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in the New England edition of Super Lawyers Magazine, a publication listing the most accomplished lawyers in each state of the U.S.
The honored attorneys at Upton & Hatfield are:
* Heather M. Burns, listed under Employment & Labor, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
* Russell F. Hilliard, listed under Business Litigation, Professional Liability: Defense, Alternative Dispute Resolution
* Barton L. Mayer, listed under State, Local & Municipal, Land Use/Zoning, Legislative & Governmental Affairs
* James F. Raymond listed under Business/Corporate, Real Estate, Estate Planning & Probate
* Gary B. Richardson listed under Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
* Matthew R. Serge, listed under State, Local & Municipal, Appellate, General Litigation
* Robert Upton, II, listed under Real Estate, State, Local & Municipal, General Litigation
Representing roughly five percent of attorneys from each state in the U.S., Super Lawyers is a compiled list of attorneys who excel in their practice areas and are recognized based on peer evaluation and professional achievement. Super Lawyers Magazine is published as a special supplement in leading newspapers and city and regional magazines across the country and features articles about attorneys named to the list. Copies are distributed to all law offices in the state or region, the lead corporate counsel of Russell 3000 companies and ABA-approved law school libraries. For more information, please visit https://www.superlawyers.com/.
About Upton & Hatfield, LLP
Established in 1908, Upton & Hatfield, LLP, has a long tradition of providing legal services in New Hampshire. The firm has offices in Concord, Hillsborough, North Conway and Portsmouth and represents individuals, businesses and municipalities in medical malpractice, personal injury, employment law—including sexual harassment and wrongful termination—family law, municipal and school law, commercial transactions and litigation, insurance, estate planning and real estate.