CONCORD, NH—AUGUST, 2014—Upton & Hatfield, LLP, announced ten lawyers from the firm were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2015 annual referral guide, a peer-review publication covering all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
These attorneys were recognized in the following practice areas:
* Heather M. Burns for Employment Law, Litigation and Medical Malpractice Law
* Charles W. Grau for Insurance Law
* Lauren Simon Irwin for Employment Law
* Barton L. Mayer for Litigation and Municipal Law
* Marilyn Billings McNamara, for Family Law
* James F. Raymond for Business Organization and Real Estate Law
* Gary B. Richardson for Medical Malpractice Law and Personal Injury Litigation
* John F. Teague for Education Law
* Robert W. Upton II for Municipal Litigation, Real Estate Litigation and Municipal Law
* Russell F. Hilliard for Mediation and Personal Injury Litigation
“It is an honor to have so many attorneys listed in the 2015 edition of Best Lawyers in America. We greatly appreciate being recognized and nominated by our fellow members of the legal community,” said Upton & Hatfield Managing Partner James F. Raymond. “The Best Lawyers publication provides important, impartial information for other attorneys and potential clients seeking counsel, and we consider it a privilege to be part of it.”
It is important to note that the lawyers listed in Best Lawyers have no say in which practice areas they are included. They are voted into practice areas based solely on votes from their peers. About Upton & Hatfield, LLP
Established in 1908, Upton & Hatfield, LLP, has a long tradition of providing legal services in New Hampshire. The firm has offices in Concord, Hillsborough, North Conway and Portsmouth and represents individuals, businesses and municipalities. Our attorneys represent clients in medical malpractice, personal injury, employment law—including sexual harassment and wrongful termination—family law, municipal and school law, commercial transactions and litigation, insurance, estate planning and real estate.