Russ Hilliard focuses his practice in the areas of commercial and insurance litigation, professional discipline, and alternative dispute resolution, representing businesses, municipalities and individual professionals.
A highly respected attorney among his peers, he is ranked by Chambers USA, America’s Leading Lawyers for Business in the area of commercial litigation, which recognized him as “as good a litigator as you could hope to find.” He is also included in The Best Lawyers in America® for alternative dispute resolution and in Super Lawyers in business litigation. He has a Martindale-Hubbell AV rating.
A member of the firm since 1980, he is an active member in the following organizations:
- American Bar Association House of Delegates
- New Hampshire Bar Association (past president)
- New Hampshire Bar Foundation (past chair)
- Fellow American College of Trial Lawyers, inducted 1995
- New England Bar Association (president 2012-2013)
Russ has also been an active member and leader involved in public service and civic organizations, including:
- New Hampshire Legislative Ethics Committee (past chair)
- New Hampshire Public Employee Labor Relations Board (past member)
- Hopkinton Rotary Club (charter president)
- Holy Trinity Lutheran Church (past president)